A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY THAT KEEPS YOU SAFE
In business since 1917, W.S. Wilson has set the standard for quality in global aircraft bearings, bushings, rod ends, and associated hardware distribution. Our steadfast commitment to deliver quality products and quality service to the aviation industry has ensured W.S. Wilson’s reputation as the preeminent provider of value-added service that not only meets global aviation quality standards but exceeds them.
WHAT THIS COMMITMENT MEANS FOR YOU
- On time delivery
- 24/7 AOG services
- ASACB, including ISO9001:2015 and AS9120B registered
- Two-level quality inspection of every product we sell, in addition to Dimensional and First Article inspections upon request
- Sampling inspection as required in accordance with ANSI/ASQCZ1-4-1993,Level S-2,-3-4, or L-1.
- A calibration system in compliance with standards ISO 10012-1 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-199
FROM OUR WAREHOUSE TO YOU
Every W.S. Wilson shipment includes the manufacturer’s Certificate of Conformance, W.S. Wilson’s Certificate of Conformance, and the FAA 8130-3 form as needed. At every step, W.S. Wilson maintains and implements consistent and comprehensive procedures for:
- Contract review;
- Control of quality records;
- Corrective and preventive action;
- Shipping, handling and storage; and
- Internal quality audits